SOULS Northwest's purpose is to develop missionaries for the Northwest. We prepare you to be a Bible Worker, Outreach Coordinator, literature ministries leader, or Literature Evangelist. Even if you plan to work in a field other than full-time Gospel work SOULS' training can prepare you to be like Paul—a tent-maker Gospel worker.
What can I do with a certificate from SOULS?
You can be a professional, paid Gospel worker or missionary
You can be a volunteer missionary
- Giving Bible studies and training others to give Bible studies
- Actively sharing your faith in your workplace, without offending people or losing your job
- Door-to-door ministries—sharing your faith, and finding spiritual interests
- Lead out in any outreach ministry in your church
- Share your faith with your neighborhood and become your neighbors’ friend in the process
- And much more...
SOULS is like taking a mission trip but instead of going overseas, you'll be sharing your faith right here in the Northwest, with high-quality instruction and in-the-field mentorship built in.
Find out more about our Outreach Coordinator Certificate and our Literature Ministries Leadership course by clicking on the links below.